a project to custom an initial type for many design purposes.
We have seen many initial that we can use by using from the available font. But why not make our own custom initial?
Here is my experiment study to create a custom initial type. Wanna try to make your own custom initial type?
Here is the thing for you to know:
1. Get a piece of white and clean paper.
2. Prepare a base font for the body.
You can choose from many available font nowdays ( Serif, Sans Serif, Script or Decorative ).
3. Sketch the outline of the initial using soft pencil.
4. Draw your custom shape at the body and
use the outline as the sign to make the type designed proportional.
5. Scan it and see it digitally!
Ready to create your custom initial type?Sure!
These artwork is also submitted to What sort of font are you?